Saturday, November 20, 2010

Keisha Kamble - A GORGEOUS Black BBW from "Chunky Black Chicks"!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!

Today (as always) I bring you another GORGEOUS Black BBW Model to this blog!!!

Today I bring you Keisha Kamble!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON KEISHA KAMBLE's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

When I look at this model, all I can think is "WOW, She is @#$%inh AWESOME!!!"

In my opinion, Keisha's got it all!!!

She has a GORGEOUS Face and a Lovely Smile!!!

And....

She has a VERY Nice Body!!!

I would certainly not consider Keisha to be of the large (and certainly not SSBBW) type of Bodies.

I would categorize her as being full-figured but not (even) chubby!!!

I would definitely state that Keisha has some NICE and Fine Tits!!!

I think that this model has a nearly perfect body (although each of the models that I post on this blog are "perfect" in their own way).

This particular posting of Keisha comes to us from our good friends over at "Chunky Black Chicks" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Chunky Black Women just like Keisha Kamble).

In this posting, I am going to give you two things that pertain to Keisha Kamble.

1. A SCINTILLATING set of Pictures of Keisha Kamble (which first includes some posing and showing us her VERY SEXY Body, which is then followed by "Keisha and some BLESSED Stud doing the nasty"),

2. A FLAMING set of Videos of Keisha Kamble doing "above-mentioned nasty with our MOST FORTUNATE Stud!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Picture Set of Keisha Kamble!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW To Check Out the Video Set of Keisha Kamble!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW To SEE A LOT MORE of Keisha Kamble and of the Many Other GORGEOUS Black BBWs that are available at "Chunky Black Chicks"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment