Friday, December 10, 2010

Rikki White - A GORGEOUS Latina Big Booty Model - Knows Where She Belongs, when she heads to "Juicy Butt Honeys" Studio!!!

Greetings Blog Readers!!!


I have a GORGEOUS Model to present to you today!!!

Today I bring you Rikki White!!!

CLICK HERE OR CLICK ON RIKKI WHITE's IMAGE TO THE RIGHT TO GO "STRAIGHT TO THE ACTION"!!!

I can sum up my views of Rikki White in just one phrase: Painfully GORGEOUS!!!

Rikki White is "Painfully GORGEOUS"!!!

In other words, she is so DAMN Good Looking, it HURTS!!!

What all is so AWESOME and GORGEOUS about this Model?!!!

Everything!!!

Her Face? GORGEOUS!!!

Her Smile? STUNNING!!!

Her Body? INSTANT TURN ON!!!

If I feel that I something to turn me on, I simply find a picture (or video) of Rikki White, and I am "good to go"!!!

What you think?

Does Rikki White have this effect on you?

This particular posting of Rikki White comes to us courtesy of our good friends over at "Juicy Butt Honeys" (a Premier website that is dedicated to GORGEOUS Big-Booty Models, just like Rikki White).

I am going to give you a couple of opportunities for you to form your own opinion as to whether Rikki White is as HOT and as GORGEOUS as I say she is.

1. A SCORCHING Set of Pictures of Rikki White (first with her posing and showing off her GORGEOUS ASSets, and then with her "Getting SERIOUSLY NAILED" by our Stud).

2. A FLAMING HOT Set of Videos of Rikki White - again with her showing our LUCKY Stud NO MERCY!!!


CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Picture Set of Rikki White!!!



































CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to Check Out the Video Set of Rikki White!!!

















CLICK HERE or CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW to SEE A LOT MORE of Rikki White and of the Many Other GORGEOUS Big Booty Models that you can find at "Juicy Butt Honeys"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment